Image Map

Tuesday 27 January 2015

2015 Wishlist

This year I wanted to make myself a 'Wishlist' of things I want to either do, or get. I'm going to share with you some of those wishes with you. My wishlist is really all over the place - things that I wish for just sort of pop into my head and I think, man, I gotta have this. There are though, things that never leave my mind and are always something I desire most. Now, almost everything on my wishlist are things that I can't afford at this very moment, but I suppose it's okay to dream and drool over things, right? Maybe. I lust after too many things, and I even more so envy so many whom have the things that I can only dream of. This year is a year where I wish for things that someday soon I can have for myself. Lets get this thing started. 

I'd like to begin by saying this, Pinup Girl Clothing
{Click on picture to visit website}
The fact that I only have one of their items, saddens me to no end. Everything on their website is beautiful and I would literally buy every single thing on their website if I was a millionaire. On PUG's website they have a section where you can make your own wishlist of various clothing pieces. My wishlist has about 32 items on it - each one, calling my name, telling me to buy them. It may seem foolish but I actually tend to freak out at the thought that some of their prints/designs will no longer be available or will be gone...forever. Thus why I need to start getting in gear and purchase some more PUG pieces. Since the number of items in my wishlist is so high, I came up with two of my favorite pieces that I want more than any others. 


First picture: Jenny skirt in orange branch border print; currently out of stock, but a must have for me. 
Second picture: Evelyn dress in vintage blue rose floral with bolero; only one size left which just so happens to be my size...too bad I can't snatch one right now. 

There are so many websites of vintage style clothing that I lust over everyday, so I've compiled two of the many brands that I really would like to purchase something from in the future: 



I'm really in need of some good seamed stockings and in fact, a good retro-styled garter belt. I could kick myself for still not having those proper lingerie pieces. They're just so hard to come by. I've never seen them in the stores (good ones anyways), and when I'd look for some retro ones on eBay, they were just way too much. Not too long ago I came across the perfect website that reproduces retro styled lingerie from the 1940's/1950's. 
What Katie Did has the best selection, good prices, and from what I can gather, good quality. They're definitely a must for me. 

Another website that I've been hoping to get something off of for the longest time is Atomic Swag. This company has the cutest t-shirts with the rad-est designs on them. I'm not even sure why I haven't bought one yet. They're incredibly reasonable. The prices are more than budget friendly. I think that my next purchase online will probably be from this website. 

For accessories, I'm in love with the brand Luxulite. They're on Etsy, and they have the most adorable brooches/earrings/necklaces I have ever seen! I came so close to getting one for my birthday last year when they had their Halloween collection but I got a pair of cats eye glasses online instead (which I don't regret buying by any means) but I need to treat myself to a Luxulite brooch super soon. 
My next two favorite brands of accessories that I lust over which are also both on Etsy are, Charcoal Designs, and Poison of Choice. Both are unique and different in their own ways. Check 'em out! I know I'll be purchasing something from them...they're a major part of my wishlist! 

For makeup, I also have many wishes for various products/brands of makeup. All of my makeup wishes are really things from Sephora. But what I really would like most are these products: 


Lime Crime is my biggest wish for this year. I hear such great things about this brand, and to top it all off, they're animal cruelty free, or vegan. You know a brand's gotta be good when they're vegan.
This is the majority of my wishlist for 2015, but it grows larger each day. I hope that by next year I have some of these items on my wishlist. Anything you're absolutely dying to get? Tell me about whats on your wishlist. 

Sincerely, Miss. Voodoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog