Image Map

Saturday 24 January 2015

Favorite/Most Used Products

Hello lovelies!
I've had some people in the past ask me what some of the products that I use are. Whether it be products for my face, or for my hair. I'm pretty simple in the aspect of products that I use. Of course, all the products I do in fact use are budget friendly. I get my most used products at places such as Wal-Mart, Target or a drug store. On occasion I treat myself to makeup/skin products from Sephora. I love shopping at Sephora. The great thing about Sephora is that all the brands that I've bought from that store, last me a very long time, so it's worth the money you spend.

When it comes to makeup, I use brands such as NYC, Rimmel, Maybelline, Wet 'n Wild, NYX, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and Kat Von D.

Before putting any makeup on, I always wash my face, then apply face moisturizer.
Then, I begin with using a green cover stick to hide any blemishes, the particular one I use is by NYC. Next, I put on my foundation, I use Maybelline FIT ME foundation in the palest color. Then I use Rimmel's liquid concealer perfect match in, again, the palest color, and I just use a little of that to cover up any green patches that the foundation didn't cover up properly, plus I conceal underneath my eyes. Next is the eyebrows. The most important part of my entire makeup routine. I use a dark brown eyebrow pencil to shape my eyebrow, then I use the most amazing invention in makeup history...Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in Auburn. I apply with an angle brush for eyebrows, and fill in my eyebrows. Once I've perfected my eyebrows, I apply my face powder. I use NYC pressed powder in translucent (the lightest). When I apply my blush, I use two different colors, a beige blush and a lighter pale pink blush. I use the beige blush to contour underneath my cheekbones, and then I use the pale pink to blend it all together and for the apple of my cheekbones. I use Physician's Formula organic wear blush powder. Now for my eyes; I use NYX's Golden Horizon's eye palette. I usually mix up the colors everyday I use it. My eye makeup never looks the same. For eyeliner I use Rimmel's gel eyeliner in the blackest black. I use to use Maybelline's version (both are very good), but I wanted to try something different so I'm trying this brand's right now. I enjoy using gel liner A LOT more than liquid eyeliner. The gel goes on so smoothly, it dries right away and you get a perfect winged line every time. Moving onto my eyelashes, I curl them, then use just any ole mascara that I happen to have. I usually use two different mascara's; right now I'm using Great Lash blackest black by Maybelline, and Rimmel's extra super lash in blackest black. Then comes the fun part: lipstick! I never use the same lipstick everyday (obviously)...I'm always changing it up, and I use various brands and types of lipstick. I obviously love the classic reds, but I also love the dark colors like purple and black.

Because I use so many brands and types of lipstick, I'm going to share with you my favorites.
Number one favorite has got to be Wet 'n Wild's matte lipstick, which you can get at any Wal-Mart. They're only $2, and they're just absolutely amazing. I want to get every single color. I also really love Kat Von D's everlasting liquid lipstick. It's like ABH's new liquid lipstick, and like Lime Crime's liquid lipstick. It goes on like a gloss, and then dries matte. Plus, it lasts all day long, no matter how you use your lips that day. I obviously want to try ABH's version, and of course, Lime Crime is a must have for me.

Here is a visual of the products I use in a picture. I numbered it by how I use them in my day-to-day makeup routine.
Now, as for hair products, I've already covered the majority of hair products and such that I use when setting my hair. If you're interested and have not seen my YouTube tutorials, head on over to my channel.

Sincerely, Miss Voodoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog