Image Map

Friday 10 July 2015

Fourth of July Riot

Happy Friday lovelies!! This week, I have for you my Independence Day outfit. Had a tiny photo shoot last Saturday for fun, and wanted to share them with you, along with one of my new The Original Bad Girl tops called the 'Riot' top. This top is the loveliest top I've ever set my mind on. It's comfortable, fits like a dream, and screams 1950's 'bad girl'. I can't to pair it with other pieces! I thought it'd be extra perfect for the fourth, although I don't have too many bottoms to work with the top all too well, I paired the top with my red shorts that are 'pinup' inspired but reproduction. I really do not like these shorts because they really do nothing for my butt or thighs. And not to mention that they really accentuate my stretch marks in between my inner thighs.



























Shorts: Sirens

Hair Flower: Made by yours truly.

Ring: Vintage and given to me by a friend. 

Bracelet: Given to me by my Ma.

Shoes: Payless Shoes, bought last July for $10. 

Pin: I actually have an American flag pin on my shirt (somewhat hard to see in these pictures) but its from the 1960's. 

Sunglasses: These cuties were actually purchased at Dollar Tree for, you guessed it, a dollar!

Sincerely, Miss. Voodoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog