Image Map

Friday 3 July 2015

Voodoo Thing: PUG Style

Happy Friday lovelies! And so the holiday weekend begins. I've been wanting to do this outfit for awhile now, just couldn't wait to do it any longer. This particular outfit is not necessarily one for the summer season, but one of my ideal autumn outfits. Guess I'm getting into the Halloween season four months early.

If I were to sum up my look or image into one outfit, this would definitely be it! It has that mystical voodoo vibe, with some thirties, fifties, and sixties inspiration.






















I scored these beautiful shorts at Pinup Girl Clothing's online yard sale, as well as a shirt and dress (will be shown in later posts). Let me just say one thing about these purple and green harlequin shorts.....PERFECTION. I have never owned nor have I worn shorts as nice fitting, lovely shape and pattern, and comfortable to boot. Oh, and I absolutely love this color combo, especially with purple being my favorite color.

Black Velvet Turban: The Original Bad Girl

Necklace: Given to me by a friend. It is from the 1950's/1960's.

Long Sleeved Black Top: Given to me by my cousin.

Green Brooch: Was my great grandmother's from the 1930's.

Shorts: Pinup Girl Clothing

Gold Bracelet: Was my Mother's.

Boots: Also were my Mother's.

I think this is my favorite outfit that I've put together thus far. I believe everything works so well together, and the color's are so flattering (to me, anyway). Hope you enjoyed this outfit, and I can't wait to continue to share more outfits like this in the future!

Sincerely, Miss. Voodoo.

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks great! I love how you added tall boots with the shorts, the vintage/voodoo vibes are bang-on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, why thank you! The boots were a last minute idea but I'm glad I went with them. Thats definitely what I was going for so I'm glad it worked out! :-) xx

      Delete

Search Blog