Image Map

Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas Hair Accessories

I love making crafty things, and I've seen so many unique and beautiful hair pieces from various lovely ladies, that have made them from scratch. Well, I decided to make my own for this coming up Christmas holiday! I'm pretty proud of the way they came out, and I couldn't wait to share them with you!


I made three, and all range from size. As you can see, the far left one is the largest, the bottom right is medium sized, and the top right is the smallest (and my favorite one).

I don't have many hair accessories, and I see so many online that I love, but can never afford. Therefore, I decided it was time I made my own. I found some scrappy-old crafty leaves and things here and there around the house, that my Mum has kept from over the year of making crafty things herself. 


The larger hair piece has a pine cone that was found outside while walking, a mini gold present, gold bell, and of course the leaves with the little red cherry thing-a-bobs on it. 


The medium sized one has the leaves and a gold Christmas flowers in the middle of it. 


Then finally, the smallest piece has a mini red present, and I found a cute vintage snowman from the 1960's, that was originally an ornament. 

Again, its another way to create something stylish, with that vintage flare, and not having to break the piggy bank. All affordable and unique ways to keep that pinup look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog