Image Map

Monday 23 February 2015

DIY Band Patches

A couple of days ago, I posted a video to my Instagram of me painting A-ha on a piece of white material. I've been working on some DIY's of my favorite 80's bands, to pin to the back of one of my denim jackets. I wanted to paint bands that I literally have no shirts/material with them on at all. So I painted George Michael from "Faith", A-ha's Morten Harket in the video "Take on Me", New Kids on the Block's Jordan Knight (whom is my favorite in the band), and Stray Cats.

I've been reliving my 80's favorites and I wanted to come up with a fun way to show them off. Since I do something different with my outfits everyday, I thought - why not make a bunch of band patches and then whatever I'm feeling that day, I wear that patch.


First patch




Second patch: my favorite one.




Third patch




Fourth and final patch



Which one is your favorite out of the four? Let me know in the comments! 

Sincerely, Miss Voodoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog