Image Map

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Vintage Scarfs

So recently I acquired some new to me vintage scarfs while at one of my local thrift stores, and usually I find maybe one decent looking one, but this time around, I found around twelve amazing ones that I've actually been looking for! I wanted to share them with you. 

The first four I'm showing you are from various countries, and scarfs like these were very popular in the sixties. Last summer I received a sheer yellow scarf that is from the Philippines. 
 

This one from Bermuda is really lovely. I thought this scarf would be perfect for a warm summers day on the beach. The colors are what drew my eyes towards it.


This scarf from Norway really made excited. I have never seen anything like this, and being Norwegian, I was so happy to have acquired this beautiful piece. I can't wait to wear this.


Ah, Denmark. This one is beautiful as well. The color scheme is fabulous.


I believe this scarf is from England, with Robin Hood, and various castles and places.


I found this silk scarf absolutely darling. The simplicity in the flowers and the length of it are something I've been searching for in a scarf for awhile. I also adore the color scheme - purple and orange accents is unique.


These colorful sheer scarves are a must in pinup fashion. These scarves are great for a bad hair day or a day when you want to add a little bow to your hair, OR if you want to rock a beehive. There's blue, yellow, pink, off yellow, brown, orange, and a light blue one with star detailing. 



This last scarf is not a scarf you could wrap your whole head in, but you can definitely use this scarf to your hair if you want a lil somethin'-somethin'. And could also be used to wrap around your neck.

Each of these scarves were $1, so its obviously a bargain. Altogether these cause $12. I'm excited to start using these scarves for future ensembles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog