Image Map

Sunday 15 February 2015

Outfits of the Day in Weeks.

I haven't been sharing my outfits lately, so here are my latest outfits with details.


This is a quick and comfortable outfit. I just took one of my many James Dean shirts and paired it with black high waisted pants, a vintage white belt, and vintage style cardigan.

Cardigan: Thrift store, maybe paid $4.
Shirt: James Dean Gallery (Fairmount, IN), paid $13 or $15? 
Pants: Bestemor's closet. 
Belt: Bestemor's closet. 
Accessories: All of my jewelry including earrings and bracelets were passed down to me from my Mum. 


Another quick outfit - I was feeling very simple this day and was lusting after Spring to arrive. 

Cardigan: Thrift store, $2. 
Dress: Thrift store, $6. 
Shoes: Wal-Mart, $5. 
Accessories: Jewelry that was given to me for Christmas. 


This was the day of my Grandfather's birthday, and in memory of him, I wanted to go for a "Western" styled outfit since he had a love for Western films. I really loved putting this outfit together. 

Blouse: Thrift store, not sure of the amount I paid. 
Bolero: My Mum's closet, she bought this in the early 1980's when she was living in Calgary. 
Skirt: Thrift store, $6.
Accessories: Again, all jewelry was from my Mum.


James Dean's birthday outfit. Simple, yet still has that 1950's look. 

Cardigan: Thrift store, $4. 
Shirt: James Dean Gallery, $14. 
Accessories: My buttons were purchased at the James Dean Gallery and were around $1 - $4. My bracelets are from my Mum, and earrings were given to me by a friend.


Another simple outfit - super comfy. 

Shirt: Received by a friend. 
Pants: Bestemor's closet.
Accessories: Received by friends.


This is probably my favorite look so far this year. I wanted to wear all pink for Valentines Day coming up. It was an amazing early 1960's look that I always try to emulate. I felt like a mixture of early Ann-Margret, Sandra Dee in Gidget, and Elizabeth Montgomery in the early years of Bewitched. 

Shirt: Thrift store, am unsure of the price I paid. 
Pants: Bestemor's closet. 
Belt: Thrift store, $2. 
Shoes: Wal-Mart, $10. 
Accessories: Bracelet and earrings from a friend.  


My second favorite look. I went for more of a red look, the day before Valentine's Day. I wanted to try a black sash, and once I did, I loved how it reminded me of a matador. 

Shirt: Hot Topic, $15. 
Pants: Bestemor's closet. 
Accessories: Received from my Mum. 


This was my Valentine's Day outfit. I wasn't sure if I should wear pink or red, but I decided on this new-to-me dress from the early 60's. I've been dying to wear it, so I thought what better than to wear it for Valentines. 

Dress: Thrift store, $6. 
Cardigan: Thrift store, $2. 
Shoes: Wal-Mart, $5. 
Accessories: Bracelet from Icing, $2. Belt from thrift store, $2. Scarf from thrift store, $1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog