Image Map

Thursday 5 March 2015

Tour of my Room!

Over the past year or so, I've had many people on various social media sites ask me about my room, or were curious about it. Some have asked for me to take pictures of it, and some have asked for a video of it. Well, here I am doing both a video and showing pictures.
















Yes, there is a lot too see and look at. My room is always changing as I find new things to put up or in my bedroom. I love changing it, and probably a month or two from now, it will be different in any sort of way - whether it be a record on the wall, or a new piece of furniture.

I felt that pictures weren't really too in-depth, and since there is so much to see, I figured I may as well as give a virtual tour of my room. Explaining various objects in my room, and showing more than what the pictures do. I've posted the video on YouTube, but here it is, since it'd be easier to just watch it from my post here.


Sincerely, Miss. Voodoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog